Yoga is recognised worldwide for it’s benefits of restoring the health and well-being of your body.
WDC Yoga will help you strengthen your muscles and improve your mobility by teaching your body how to move well again which will help reduce any aches and pains you may have. We will mainly focus on opening up the body to improve flexibility as well as strengthening the muscles to support a better postural alignment in your daily life.
W.D.C. Yoga follows Ashtanga Yoga. One thing we would say is to make sure you get a teacher who can guide you well. Look for someone who knows what your limitations are and is adjusting the class around your needs. Someone who can give you and easier version for the same pose, someone who brings practices to you that suits your physical ability and your level of understanding of Asanas.
Our classes are also perfect for those who want to do Yoga for their general health and fitness and want to remain active. We are the perfect fit for you if:
- You are looking for a Yoga class that doesn’t have 20-30 people in it.
- You want a class where you are checked that you are doing the exercises correctly and safely.
- Want to look and feel better from doing a Yoga Class
- Want an hour of “ME” time
- Want to meet like minded people who value their health
- Want to get more stronger and more flexible
If you are looking for the basics to be covered from breath through forward bends, rotations, balance, backbends this is the class for you. We work using vinyasa krama systems (intelligent sequence of postures) to prepare the body and safely achieve our peak pose.
Adjustments, alignments and modifications are available so this package suits all levels whether you are a complete beginner or more advanced.
Here’s Who We Can Help
- If you are struggling with aches and stiffness and it’s not getting any better. We often develop aches and pains as we often sit too much whether that be at home or at work.
- You have been told you have or you have a sneaky suspicion you have arthritis, joint wear and tear or degeneration.
- You don’t fancy the “painkillers and rest” option advised by the GP, nor do you like the generic exercises so often given out by the NHS Physios.
- You value the enjoyment you get from your health too highly to risk suffering any long term complications, and so you want to seek the best advice possible.
- You want to stay fit, active and mobile and you want to do that safely.
…Great news – if you can say “YES” to any of the above, then we are going to be able to help you like you hope.
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, then start by making a simple and no hassle or obligation to proceed, enquiry about cost and soonest availability. Do that when you press the gold button here and then fill out the short form which will appear:
Or, because you know that what we are offering is what you came looking for – make it all happen sooner and book an “in-person” session at my Physio Practice using this number 01702 613542. Our Specialist Yoga Studio is in Southend-on-Sea.
If you ARE serious about your health and wellness and you’ve decided enough is enough of being frustrated and tormented by daily aches, pains and stiffness, and you’re even SOMEWHAT interested in what Specialist Yoga sessions can do for you, then a good place for us to start is by talking on the phone.
And when we do we can show you:
- What makes our Yoga classes DIFFERENT from all the other options you have got.
- Why, if you are 40+ and like to stay active and FED up of feeling less mobile than you used to be and are not happy to settle for the option of rest and painkillers, offered to you by your GP that we could be your best option.
- Why what we will do for you here at WDC Yoga is nothing like the Yoga classes you have been to before.